Graphics Designer Job Summary
The Mainstay Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, is seeking a Graphics Designer. Successful candidates should elevate message concepts into graphic material. This position will be responsible for supporting the organization’s online presence and developing engaging visual content that includes but is not limited to graphic design for website, social media, and print use. This will include book cover designs, logos, branded promotional items, posters, flyers, and other materials as needed.
The ideal candidate will be one who is passionate, professional, innovative, detail oriented, and dedicated to serving the community.
You will be responsible to
- Create illustrations, flyers, branded promotional items, logos, and other designs for print and digital media
- Oversee final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Establish creative direction for the organization as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
You must have
- Proven graphics designing experience and a strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, WordPress CMS)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details along with excellent communication skills
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Knowledge of advanced video editing and sound production software, such as Adobe Premiere Elements, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Audition, Final Cut
- Pro is preferred but not required.
In compliance with federal law, all applicants will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification documentation upon hire.
For more information about the position, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +1(313)264-4655.